What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- Internal record keeping
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, SMS and post.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about and to notify you of our offers and promotions. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list by using the link at the bottom of our emails and unsubscribe from SMS messaging by following the instructions provided in the message, or by emailing us at email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure and in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of information, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.